AMBER ROSE'S FAMILY DISAPPROVED OF WIZ

Amber Rose talks about her family and Wiz in revealing interview.
 
 
Amber Rose spoke candidly about her family and their disapproval of her soon to be ex-husband Wiz Khalifa on OWN's "Light Girls", which is a follow up to "Dark Girls" a doccie talking about colourism in the Black community. 



Amber who has a Cape Verdean mother and an Italian father opened up about the heart break she felt when some members of her family didn't go to her wedding because Wiz is African American.


"With my family, they feel like they're more superior, or better than an African American, because we're Creole and we have culture," she said.


Amber couldn't hold back the tears as she expressed her anger and disappointment saying, "I'm angry that my family is like that and they wanna 'pass' so bad that they raised my mom and my uncles and my aunts to not fully know their culture." 



Amber and Wiz have a 1-year-old son, Sebastian.
#dammybuzz
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment