Marnie Wasn't Happy With Her Boobs




Simpson felt her uneven assets "massively affected my confidence", so decided to do something about it...





Geordie Shore's Marnie Simpson has revealed the real reason as to why she's undergone a breast lift. The brunette lass says she's spent years worrying about her body and decided to go under the knife after finally being able to afford the costs.

"I've had a breast uplift and had it done earlier this year. I had it done for two reasons, firstly because my boobs were not in good shape, I had one higher than the other and it massively affected my confidence," she told MailOnline.


[GAZ AND CHARLOTTE GO TO THE BOOM BOOM ROOM ON NEXT WEEK'S GEORDIE SHORE]



"I've absolutely not had any implants put in at all, I just had my boobs lifted and levelled so they both sit at the same size. The second reason is that the first time in my life I've been able to afford the costs."

On the pressure that being on TV brings: "Being on Geordie Shore has been the best thing that ever happened to me, but it does come with downsides too. I do feel pressured to look pretty and groomed."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment