Kylie Jenner "I'm Not Pregnant"



Did Anyone Really Think She Was?


 
 

Kylie Jenner has taken to Twitter to tell the world she’s not pregnant. Apparently we missed the memo where everyone thought she was. 

“in not trying to become a rapper, I'm not getting married, & I'm not pregnant....” wrote the 17-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star on Twitter. 
 
 in a tweet!
"i am not trying to become a rapper, I'm not getting married, & I'm not pregnant...."
 
 
 
 
While we did read reports of Kylie’s apparent plans to elope with boyfriend Tyga, we definitely didn’t suspect a bun in the oven – not with those abs! 

Regardless, thanks for clearing up the rumours, Kylizzle. Oh, wait, we forgot – you’re not trying to be a rapper. Sorry, Kylie.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment