Amber Licks Half Naked Guys!



Shut Your Eyes, Wiz Khalifa: We’re Watching Amber Rose Lick Semi-Naked Models… in the name of fashion, obviously. 







Amber Rose has filmed a little something for Oyster TV, where she talks style, confidence and turn-ons, and licks some semi-naked male models. 


“My definition of beauty and style is that if you’re happy with yourself and you wanna wear a tutu and mismatched socks, and you rock it, then I’m all for it,” says the former Mrs Wiz Khalifa, while seductively eating a cake that reads ‘F**k you’. 

watch video



“I do love my body. I’m all natural. I don’t have fake boobs or a fake butt,” she continues, while the licking of models commences. “Honestly? I feel sexiest when I’m naked.” 


Thanks for clearing that up, Amber. 




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment