BEYONCE OPENS UP ABOUT LIFT DRAMA WITH JAY Z AND SOLANGE

Beyonce has finally had her say about THAT lift drama involving hubby Jay Z and sister Solange.

The world was shocked when CCTV images leaked by an employee of a New York hotel showed Solange attacking Jay Z as Beyonce looked on. The trio later released a joint statement saying they had 'moved forward as a united family', but ongoing rumours of a rocky marriage and infidelity on both sides have made this claim look a little bit dodgy.

However, now Beyonce herself has stepped into the breach by making a reference to the incident in a new remix of her song 'Flawless' featuring Nicki Minaj.

On the track, Beyonce says: "Of course sometimes s*** goes down when there's a billion dollars on an elevator." Later on in the track she says: "Mommy taught me good home training, my daddy taught me how to love my haters, my sister taught me I should speak my mind, my man made me feel so god damn fine."

But not fine enough, it seems. The couple are reported to be staying in separate hotels as they struggle to keep their marriage going through their On The Run tour.

It's rumoured that lawyers have joined them on the lucrative tour, which is due to earn them around $100 million (£74 million), amid fears that it may be cancelled due to Bey and Jay being constantly at loggerheads.

At the end of last week the couple are said to have met with their respective lawyers to draft a statement responding to whispers of their failing marriage but couldn't agree what it would say.

A source told the New York Post that the pair now feared that they would break up before they made it to the tour's finale in Paris next month.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment