Mark Ruffalo Goes Silent When Asked if Ben Affleck Prevents Jennifer Garner From Having Male Friends

Does Ben Affleck really prohibit wife Jennifer Garner
from having male friends?
During an appearance on Watch What Happens Live
this week, a fan called in and asked Mark Ruffalo if he
still keeps in touch with his 13 Going on 30 costar
Jennifer Garner. Ruffalo said no, adding, "We had a
great time together, and I think we would, but then
Ben [Affleck] came on the scene. And that was the end
of that."
"I heard he doesn't allow her to have male friends?"
host Andy Cohen asked, adding, "I made that up."
Ruffalo just shrugged and pleaded the fifth.
This is the second time Affleck has come up on Watch
What Happens Live in the past week. Jennifer Lopez
recently stopped by the show and Cohen brought up
her former fiancé. "Was the transformation of Ben
Affleck your doing?" he asked. "Did you dress him
when you were dating him?"
"I did kind of like, say, 'You're a movie star! You should
wear a suit! You should do this with your hair!' For
sure. I mean, I do that," the singer admitted. "[He] was
into it. He didn't do anything he didn't want to do...He
had some good fashion moments when he was with
me!"
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment