KYLIE RESPONDS TO TWITTER HASHTAG!

 

Kylie jenner responds to #kyliejennerchallenge on twitter Kylie Jenner has taken to Twitter to respond to a bizarre internet craze which has seen fans trying to enlarge their lips by sucking on shot glasses. 

 

 

As we previously reported, the #KylieJennerChallenge took over social media this week, with teens posting images of their HUGE lips by trying to copy Jenner’s look. 

While the results may not be permanent, many have suffered injuries, such a bruising, after taking up the challenge - with Kylie now breaking her silence on the matter. 

Last night (April 21), the 17-year old tweeted: “I'm not here to try & encourage people/young girls to look like me or to think this is the way they should look. 


  

“I want to encourage people/young girls like me to be YOURSELF & not be afraid to experiment w your look.” 

Despite sporting fuller lips, Jenner herself has strongly denied having any surgery, recently telling Grazia Daily: “I’ve never been under the knife. 

 

“People flashback to pictures of me when I was 12 and say, ‘Kylie's so different’ but how can I look the same from 12 -18?” 

Still want to look like Kylie? Check out some pretty cool lip plumping products below... 


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment