KIM ALWAYS WANTED TO BE FAMOUS

 
A 1994 home movie has revealed Kim's long-standing dreams of fame…

 
Kim Kardashian's rise to fame was predicted by the reality TV star herself, in a 1994 home movie, where KK refers to herself as "this beautiful little girl." 
 
In the video - uncovered by Entertainment Tonight for Kim's 34th birthday on Tuesday 21st October - Kim is seen at her eighth grade graduation in 1994, making sure everyone knows she's going to be a star. 
 
 
http://youtu.be/s_enm5TBKS


"Does everyone get a tape of this? I hope you do, so you can see me when I'm famous and older, and remember me as this beautiful little girl," says the 13-year-old Kim. 

"My name's Kim Kardashian. I'm the dopest, I'm the dopest person in this class," she continues.

"Everyone loves me because I'm so popular."  

It would seem that Kim can add 'prophet' to her list of achievements! 

DammyBuzz®
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment