GUESS WHO MIGHT BE WRITING FOR RIRI

John Newman has confirmed there have been talks about him writing for Rihanna. The Blame singer - who has recently penned tunes for Jessie J and Cheryl - revealed during an interview with The Sun that he's being lined up as a potential songwriter for the Bajan babe.


Newman said: "I'm writing for a lot of people at the moment. There's a lot of talk of me writing for Rihanna, which we need to look into. That would be massively exciting.'' However, when it comes to a collaboration with RiRi, John added that he plans to stay behind the scenes.

 
The 24-year old explained: "I try to write a song a week but I don't feel I could release that much under my name because there could be too much of it. It's for them personally.'' Watch this space!
DammyBuzz®
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment