Happy Birthday, Khloé Kardashian! Rob, Kim, Kourtney and More Send Well Wishes--Read Their Tweets

Happy Birthday, Khloé Kardashian!
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is ringing in
the big 3-0 today (can you believe it?!), and of course,
the well wishes are pouring in for the brunette stunner,
who has been busy celebrating with family and friends.
Khloé kicked off the festivities last night--with a little
help from her rapper beau French Montana--and
partied at Don Coqui, a nightclub/restaurant in New
York City's Bronx borough with sisters Kim Kardashian,
Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner
as well as momager Kris Jenner.
And if last night's any indication, Khloé is already
celebrating her birthday in style, as French gifted his
ladylove with three lavish pieces of bling, in addition to
a white Jeep. Lucky girl!
But of course, the birthday babe's special day wouldn't
be truly complete without social media wishes from her
friends, family and fans. So let's take a look at what
those closest to KoKo are saying:
Rob Kardashian: "Happy birthday to one of my best
friends ever ! I loveeeeee you! @khloekardashian"
Kourtney Kardashian: "Happy birthday to my best
friend who inspires me every day. I love you more than
you ever will know my apple dumpling."
Kim Kardashian: "HAPPY BiRTHDAY KOKO...YOU ARE MY
PUPPY SiSTER AND MY UNiCORN AND iLOVE YOU!!!
@khloekardashian"
Kendall Jenner: "happy birthday to my soul sister!!! I
love you very much koko!"
Kylie Jenner: "happy birthday to my best friend/
mommy/sister I love you more than you will ever know
@khloekardashian"
Kris Jenner: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY @khloekardashian !!!!! I
am sooooo proud of you...you are one of the most
amazing women I know and I am so blessed to be your
Mom. You are such a light in all of our lives, the way
you bring such joy, love and laughter to everything and
everyone .. It is truly your special gift. I love you more
than you will ever know you will always be my light and
my bunny. Mommy xoxo"
Jonathan Cheban: "I want to wish @khloekardashian a
Happy Birthday... Wish I could be there to celebrate!!
Love you KhloMoney"
Malika Haqq: "Forever my love! Happy Birthday
@khloekardashian"
Joyce Bonelli: "HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY
BiRRRRTTTTHHHHDDAAAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY HOTTEST
BFF's & BRiGHTEST KiNDEST SOULS ALiVE ‼️‼️ i��YOU
SO @khloekardashian #SOULMATES#CANCERPOWER"
Scotty Cunha: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS"
Rob Scheppy: "HAPPY BiRTHDAY KOKO...YOU ARE MY
PUPPY SiSTER AND MY UNiCORN AND iLOVE YOU!!!
@khloekardashian"
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment