Jessica Simpson Gets Support From Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross During In-Store Appearance

Nothing like a little family love at the work place!
Jessica Simpson headed to Atlanta this weekend
where she was joined by two very special friends.
Turns out newlyweds Ashlee Simpson Ross and Evan
Ross decided to stop by Dillard's Perimeter Mall
where their fashionable family member was busy
promoting the Jessica Simpson Collection.
"#dillards love you @ashleesimpsonofficial,"
Simpson wrote while posing for a selfie with her
sister. "Love my make up @karanmitchellmua
Atlanta get ready for the Simpson ladies!!! Perimeter
Mall 1-4pm #Dillards"
Once they arrived at their destination, both
Simpsons showed off their ensembles made from,
you guessed it, the Jessica Simpson collection.
Ashlee wore floral pants with a black blouse while
Simpson donned animal-print heels and a sexy
jumpsuit. Sorry Evan, no Jessica Simpson collection
for you.
Jessica completed her look with gorgeous lipstick,
eye shadow and big hair. "Thx @roqchop for always
making my hair fabulously f'ed up," she wrote on
Instagram with another selfie.
In recent weeks, Jessica has been showing off her
latest collection at stores across the country. Most
recently, husband Eric Johnson brought their two
kids along for a fashion show at The Grove shopping
center in Los Angeles.
Between a successful business, happy family and
supportive husband, life is pretty good for the
Hollywood star.
"I'm doing amazing," the newlywed mama mogul
gushed to Matt Lauer recently on the Today show. "I
really am...It's the most exciting time."
And despite some rocky headlines about her weight,
Simpson is incredibly proud of the woman she has
become.
"I've grown into myself and established my identity
on my terms. I embrace my strengths and celebrate
even the small victories," she wrote in a letter to
Glamour magazine. "I'm certainly not perfect, but
when I look in the mirror, I'm proud of the woman I
see. I'm not only someone's mother, wife, and
daughter--I'm me."
DammyBuzz®
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment