Hummm! Kelly Rowland Shows Off Her Sexy Baby Bump

The Destiny's Child star is positively blooming, as she shows off her hot pregnancy body...


With not long to go now until baby Rowland-Witherspoon makes an appearance, Kelly Rowland has posed nude for actor turn photographer Lance Gross, in a beautiful series of photos shared with ELLE.com.


Also taking part in a Q&A for ELLE.com, Kelly explained how the shoot with Lance happened, and how "the body should be celebrated". 
 
 
"I had a chance to work with Lance Gross during a video shoot for the (Here I Am) album, and I remember looking at his Instagram page, and seeing all these crazy hot photos," says Kelly. "I texted him, and he said he's really been into (photography)."
 
"So we had been planning for a year to shoot and of course, I got pregnant and thought I'll have Lance shoot the photos for my pregnancy. Lance and I had all these great ideas and we just put our heads together to execute the looks. It was a lot of fun." 


When asked about the future and how she'll balance work and her celebrity lifestyle, all whilst raising a family, it seems Kelly has it all figured out. "Its about finding your normal, whatever that may be," she says.

Sounds like a perfect plan to us, Kelly! 

Earlier this year, Kelly confirmed that she and husband Tim Witherspoon are expecting a boy, the couple's first child. 
@DammyBuzz®
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment